Here’s a list of things to do to get ready so you can make the most of the experience and have a lot of fun.
1. Device & Internet Connection
- Laptop/computer is ideal to see the most amount of people
- Smartphone will also do
- Download Zoom (or update to the latest version).
- For the best experience, use two screens when partying on Zoom and watching artist performances on Twitch or any other streaming platform.
- Our favorite setup: running Zoom on a laptop while streaming performances on a smart TV.
- Express yourself however you want to
- Wear a costume, normal clothing, or rave clothing
- Makeup, facepaint, masks
- Sunglasses, hats, lights, glow sticks
- Party Lights
- Hula hoop
- Stuffed animals or figurines
- Standing up or sitting down
- With friends or by yourself
- Break out your moves
5. Drink/Smoke responsibly following your local laws
- Energy Drinks
- Virtual Zoom background
- Strobe Lights
- Fog machine
- Have fun
- Let loose
- Be positive
- No nudity
- We aim to maintain a positive, inclusive, judge-free atmosphere